Sunday, March 6, 2011

iPhoneography to the Max

Okay, photo friends, iPhone Diva is back. I went on retreat for a couple of months, but my little phone/camera has been smokin'! I got invited to join a group of extremely talented iPhone (and all camera) photographers and my creativity has gotten a real infusion. Kind of like getting a drink of water from a fire hose.

Now I'm ready to share some of that inspiration - and to share the websites and blogs of these amazing professionals who teach iPhone photo art workshops as well as normal photo workshops. And of course, there'll be amazing new apps to showcase!

A lot of my new photo pals are very versed in an app called Hipstamatic. (Brian Kavanaugh Jones has been our afficionado on iPhone Diva - check out earlier posts for some of his amazing work.) Hipstamatic has a number of optional film/lens combos that you can buy from within the app for extra versatility. And you can mix and match film choice, lens choice, and flash if you like. When I discovered that, I bought my new favorite combo called Salvador and Dreamcanvas (referring to surrealist Salvador Dali.) Here are my very first shots taken with the combo looking down from a Waikiki highrise to the lagoon below. I love the look here.


1 comment:

  1. Alas, that Hipsta pak was a one-time-only offer, and is no longer available. See here for details:
    http://wiki.hipstamatic.com/index.php?title=The_Dali_Museum_GoodPak

    ReplyDelete

Let iPhone Diva know what you think!