Sunday, March 13, 2011

Off To The Picture Show: Picture Show App and More

Diane Rupnow shares a wonderful and inspiring double exposure. Here's how she did it:
"I took the pic of my kamaka uke on my phone. The layered image is palm tree bark. Apps used were dxp, Fotomuse, Iris (to slightly bump up saturation), and crop n frame."



And Jack Davis, our Photoshop guru and artist beyond compare shows off the new, improved Pictureshow app. Here's his take on it:

"PictureShow has been "updated" (major understatement!;) and now has added to it's already prolific arsenal, Cropping, HDR Effects, Tilt Shift selective blur, and Presets!!!"

He shares a couple teaser images with us below. I can't wait to explore this app in more depth. In my spare time, of course. Let's all go play with PictureShow and see what we come up with.


1 comment:

Let iPhone Diva know what you think!