I started with this photo; it's either a pink painted wall or a texture I had already. I then upped the structure and saturation to the nth degree in Snapseed.
Next I went into Pixite's app Fragment, which added the circular shapes.
Fragment once more added the triangle in the center.
I added lines at the bottom with Lory Stripes app and the unicorn from Simple app. (This is a free app that has many of the effects in Master FX app which I usually use for my little additions. Only trouble is that it puts the word Simple on it - see bottom right.
So I used TouchRetouch app to remove the word Simple.
Took it back into Fragment - didn't like it. It distorted the outline of the face I saw lower right and just generally messed it up as far as I could see.
Went back to the earlier version and called it a day. It's done when it's done. I titled it "Pastel Dream".
Post a Comment
Let iPhone Diva know what you think!