Friday, May 9, 2014

Palmistry Molokai Style

Dewitt and I had good friends visiting, so we visited the Kapuaiwa Palm Grove for sunset. The sunset was more pastel than dramatic red and orange, which made for a kind of quiet beauty.

This first photo is a Hipstamatic shot with John S and Dreamcanvas. Upped saturation and sharpness in Snapseed.



 I used You Gotta See This to make this collage of the palm trees. (A freaky cool app that Jack Davis turned me on to years ago - I am rediscovering old apps! Optimized in Snapseed and Camera+.

 I used the same combo of apps for this view of the calm sea at sunset. Frame was added in Crop N Frame, which is a terrific framing app.


Brushstrokes added an abstract painterly look to this same photo. I like them both.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let iPhone Diva know what you think!