Monday, July 27, 2009

Agave Every Which Way But Loose

I love shooting agave in our garden or next door at Hui Hoolana during a photography workshop. And of course, I have to shoot with my iPhone these days. Here is the unworked image and a number of permutations using iPhone apps.

The Straight Shot

This was done using the Burnt Paper effect in Art Camera, which is one of my favorite apps.

This is Frost - another effect in Art Camera.

Mea culpa, mea culpa - I can't remember which pencil sketch app I used for the two sketches below - I like the colored one a lot.


This app is called ReNancy KPH and makes a block print out of a photo - only works with strong graphic images - I like the effect here very much.

Here I inverted the image using Art Camera again - invert can look weird or cool depending on the image - I like it here.

And the piece de resistance? I used Symmetry app to make the following - and got the black frame from some app........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let iPhone Diva know what you think!