Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer is Blooming

Everything seems to be in bloom so my poor little iPhone has been getting quite a workout. I have hardly had time to process any I've taken - here are a few.
Three roses worked with Snapseed, Camera+, and Camera Awesome.
The olloclip macro was used for detail of this freesia. Camera+, Snapseed, Touch Retouch.
This wild rose on the shore of Lake Tahoe was shot with ProHDR and processed using Snapseed and Camera Awesome.
The Olloclip macro lens showing just a detail of a  flower whose name I've forgotten. Processed in Snapseed and Camera +.
This photo was created using what I jokingly refer to as the freezer app. One of my iphoneography pals, Sara Howell, has frozen blossoms and then photographed them. Taking a page from her playbook, (thanks Sara), I froze these petals in a clear pyrex dish, then photographed them. Snapseed and Photoshop Touch were the "in iPad" apps. You can bet I'll be doing a lot more of these.
OK everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your flower photos! Enjoy the summertime blooms.

1 comment:

Let iPhone Diva know what you think!